Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Urban Outfitters











Did you know that Free People, Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters are all owned by Urban Outfitters Inc.? Kind of obvious once you think about it. They are all different in their own way, but definitely intertwined. I love them all for their distinctiveness


Urban Outfitters has always been the more edgy and dark one of the three. I wouldn't classify myself as either one of these things, but I definitely can find a thing or two there that I like. I appreciate how different it is from the mainstream.


When shopping online recently, I found these pieces above that would look great with the rest of your Fall/Winter wardrobe. I love the chandelier earring for only $18.00. They would add punch to any outfit this Fall whether you were dressing up to an event or dressing down with jeans. The purse was so adorable I couldn't resist or the price tag at$34.00. The cross-body bag is so in for the Fall and I just loved the print on this one making it more of a casual day bag. The last item is an adorable sweater wrap. I love the option shown above, but it does come in another color if these colors don't fit your palette :)

Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment