Monday, August 1, 2011

Colorblocking




I have been doing my research and colorblocking is apparently one of the big trends for the Fall. While I was at a Sephora in Wolfchase the other day, I stumbled into The Limited. They seemed to take this trend to the max and had some really cute things.

The first picture is a colorblock boxy tee that is $46.90 and would be a great buy for the Fall. I saw this top in the store and it was really cute in person. It would look great dressed up with black skinny jeans and suede pumps or dressed down with regular skinny jeans and maybe some snakeskin flats. The colors of the top get me in the mood for Fall!!!

The second picture is of a jersey dress that I am in love with. This dress is $79.90 and is a great transition piece for us Memphians. Since it is still hot here in the beginning of October, I thought this dress would look cute as is with sandals up until it gets a bit chillier at night and then you can pair it with jean jacket and flats.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment