Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gone To The Wild Wild West



I will be leaving for the Wild Wild West tomorrow and I wanted to post some adorable "Western" clothing items to keep you all satisfied until I get back :)

I love the scarf from Forever 21 not only because it is $8.80, but because it is a lightweight scarf that will be perfect for early Fall and definitely the Winter. I actually think it would look adorable with the blue skirt from Anthropologie that is on sale for $49.50. All you would have to do was put on a white t-shirt, some boots (or black clogs...more to come on this new obsession of mine) and fun earrings.

The sweater wrap in the adorable Navajo print is from Francesca's Collections. I have always found that they have great jackets and fun jewelry. I liked this wrap because it was $38.00 and a great statement piece over all black or all white. I liked the pop of color the girl is wearing in the picture and would definitely add colorful jewelry to this outfit.

Happy Shopping and Yee Haw!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment