Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mango by JC Penney













I have always been a fan of Mango since I lived in Spain where I first discovered the brand. Since then, I have only seen Mango stores in Chicago or New York. Who would have thought that Mango would actually be in our own city of Memphis? I have ventured out to the JC Penney at Wolfchase and they surprisingly have a great supply of the clothing line and lots of jewelry which I could not seem to find online at http://www.jcpenney.com/.


The articles of clothing above caught my eye because I thought they could be good transitional pieces for your wardrobe.


The tie-blouse is a must for the Fall. If I have seen this style in all the magazines! This one is great because it has a fun colorful floral print that would look adorable with jeans and brown clogs. For only $35.92, it is a steal!


I love the dress in the second picture. Not only because I love the neutral print, but because it has pockets. I am obsessed with dresses with pockets! This dress is a little pricey for my budget, ($79.92) but it has endless possibilities. I love the way they have it styled in the picture. All you need is brown riding boots and you are set for a casual look. For a dressier look, I think it would look great with brown suede pumps and dressier gold jewelry.


The last picture is a chambray skirt for $55.92. You can't go wrong with having anything chambray in your Fall wardrobe! You could start wearing it now with a striped sleeveless tank or with some boots and a poncho when the weather gets colder.

Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment