Monday, August 22, 2011

Black Wedges





I have been trying to find some cute black wedges for the Fall. I wanted a black shoe that would look cute with a dress and then I could put it with jeans for a casual look. While I was perusing http://www.piperlime.com/ the other day, I found two cute pairs that are just what I am looking for.


The first pair is by Seychelles and even though they are $110.00 (a bit over my price range...) I really liked the style. The would look really cute under some high waisted flare jeans (I know...flare is back!) and a loose fitting blouse.


The second pair is by Kensie Girl and is definitely within my budget at just $69.00. I would pair these with black skinny jeans and a blazer. I also think these would look cute with a long sleeve wrap dress in the Fall.




Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment