Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Linea Pelle for Target





Target has yet to disappoint me when they bring in a designer to design more affordable, yet still fashionable items for people like me. I was in Target the other day when I spotted these purses. True to my usual Target shopping spree, I bought something for me! I didn't realize until I got home that I had bought a purse that was part of the Linea Pelle line for Target. Linea Pelle designs great looking purses that are bohemian chic in my opinion.


The first purse is perforated leather handbag in an olive green color perfect for Fall. The second purse is a cute cross body bag with adorable studs to give it that extra edginess. The third purse is a great tote to use as a purse or even a bag for your ipad or laptop. The best part is that all these handbags are $35.00 or less!


Happy Shopping!


P.S. Missoni is coming to Target September 13th!!! Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment