Thursday, August 18, 2011

My New Fall Favs at Old Navy



I constantly stalk the Old Navy website and visit one of the stores as least once a week. It has to be one of my favorite all time stores! I was perusing the website the other day and saw these three things that are must haves for the Fall.


I love the utilitarian vest. I think this could be layered under a sweater with jeans and boots or worn with a maxi dress or skirt like the one shown above. The buffalo checkered button down shirt is a great buy for those crisp cooler days (hopefully sooner than we think...) This shirt would actually look adorable with the vest and some jeans. Last, but not least, the maxi skirt is cut to be very flattering since it will cinch you in at the waist and would look great with just a plain white tee and some brown clogs!


Happy Shopping! :)


P.S. if you buy one of these items online by tomorrow (8/19), you will get 25% off your purchases...whoo-hoo!








No comments:

Post a Comment