Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Sweaters




Don't ask me why, but lately I have been obssessed with finding the perfect Summer sweater. It might be because I travel out West in August and I actually wear sweaters at that time. Even though you all might be stuck in the Memphis heat for the rest of the summer, I have decided that these sweaters are great purchases to transitition into fall and then to bring back out in the Spring.


The first one is from Anthropologie. It is on sale now for $59.99. I actually think they showed this one in the catalog as a bathing suit cover up...how cute! I love buying pieces than can be worn many different ways.


The second one is from Victoria's Secret and it is $59.50. They are showing it online as a coverup, but I thought this one would be cute with jeans shorts and some strappy sandals.


The third one is from Macys and it is on sale for $54.99. Even if they might not have it at the store, I have figured out that you can order anything at the store and get free shipping as long as it is $50.00 or over...nothing makes me happier than free shipping :). I think this sweater would look adorable as is with white jeans.



Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment