Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sondra Roberts "Squared" Handbags







I didn't know I owned a Sondra Roberts handbag until the other day when I was viewing her "Squared" line or in other words...more affordable line of handbags :)

I bought the clutch at Ella back in the Winter when I needed a purse for usual holiday parties and such. It was only $65.00 and I thought a steal for how cute is was with the adorable bow. I know that this purse comes in other colors so if you are looking for something like this, Ella carries them or you can view the other colors online at http://www.sondraroberts.com/


The second purse I bought at Peria for 40 percent off (mine is black with gold accents)! She is having a great sale right now on all her purses and shoes. Even though this purse is probably not the greatest everyday purse, I loved it for the fact that it would be a great travel purse for those nights when you go out to eat and you don't really want your big heavy purse, but you need something less sophisticated than a fancy clutch. This tote was the perfect in between.


Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment