Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Diamonds and Pearls...Real or Fake?


If you are anything like me, you love diamonds and pearls. Even though I would love to buy all the diamonds and pearls in the world and wear them everyday, in reality, I cannot. So...I shop at Banana Republic. I have always received compliments whenever I wear a piece of costume jewelry from their classic jewelry boutique and honestly, who has to know what is real and what is fake?

Above I have featured some of my favorites that I think would be a great addition to any ones wardrobe for fancy functions. The earrings are cubic zirconia vintage earrings priced at only $29.50. These could be worn to a dressy event or everyday with jeans and a t-shirt.

The double strand pearl necklace is a must have for only $59.50. I am imagining it dressed up with a shift dress to a brunch or dressed up for a night on the town with a fun lace top and jeans.

The third piece of jewelry priced at $39.50 has the most beautiful clasp. I am always drawn to jewelry that has something unique about it. Pair this with some other gold bangles and you are set!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment