Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kohls


It has been a long time since I have stepped foot in a Kohls department store. When I did the other day, I was pleasantly surprised...especially with Lauren Conrads' line. I have always been a fan of her fashion sense and I will admit that I watched all of her reality shows on MTV religiously :)


While I was shopping at Kohls, (there are two in the Memphis-Cordova and Collierville) I stumbled upon some really cute things. I really liked this grey and white striped dress above. I thought this would be a great throw on for those days when you want something cute, but relaxing and cool to wear. This would be my go to dress for sure, especially if I was traveling.

Please go and check out her line at http://www.kohls.com/. I found some really cute floral shirts that would look cute with colored skinny jeans and some even dressier tops that could be worn out on the town or even to work. Her line is definitely girly, but great for items that you can dress up or dress down.



Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment