Sunday, July 17, 2011

J.Crew


J. Crew has definitely undergone some changes in the past year, but I have to admit that I love how different it has become. I love their modern twist on prints and how their basics have become a bit alternative.


While I was shopping the other day, I stopped in and immediately noticed the necklace above. I think this would be another great addition to your transitional fall wardrobe. This can be cute with a casual dress or jeans (your new colored jeans?) and a t-shirt. Who can beat the $29.50 price tag?


Even though I do shop in our store, sometimes they do not carry all the cute stuff online so I make sure I always check out the website every now and then. Surfing their site, I found this adorable skirt for $88.00 that would be great to dress up for church or Sunday brunch or dressed down with a white pocket tee for running errands...how adorable would it look with the necklace?




Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment