Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chambray



I just love the name of this fabric. Did you know that Webster's meaning of chambray is "a linen-finished gingham cloth with a white weft and a colored warp, producing a mottled appearance?" A very interesting and tongue twisting definition for sure. Regardless of what it means, it is extremely in style these days and you can find almost any article of clothing made with this fabric.

I, personally, have been shopping everywhere for a dress made out of chambray and low and behold while I was searching through my favorite websites last night...I found it! Old Navy has this dress above on their website for $34.94. The stores might not get this dress in stock for a week or so, but if you spend $50.00 or more, you can get free shipping.

Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment