Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nordstrom Open at Green Hills Mall in Nashville





I am so jealous! Nordstrom is one of my favorite department stores. Lucky for me, it is now within a 3-4 hour drive :)...road trip! if you don't feel like a road trip, you can shop online at Nordstrom because it is free shipping, free returns...all the time! Above are some of my favorite items from a line at Nordstrom called Halogen that happens to carry stylish, yet inexpensive clothing and accessories.

I love, love, love the belted cape sweater for $98.00. Capes are so in for the Fall, but I like that this cape has a belt so you can wear it and actually keep your shape. The pockets are adorable as well.


Halogen also carries accessories. The Chanel inspired classics above are only $99.95 and very neutral so they would go with just about anything. I am imagining them with a pleated black mid calf skirt and a black turtleneck (very Audrey Hepburn).

Last, but not least, I love these over sized square glasses. You cannot go wrong with any shape of over sized glasses this Fall. Priced at only $58.00, these are a steal!


Happy Nordstrom Shopping!!! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment