Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Football Time in Tennessee!








Football season is here and it is time to get your wardrobe in sync with your school colors. Since I went to UT and I am married to an Auburn fan, I am a true fan of the color orange. I am posting some key pieces that all you UT and Auburn fans out there need for those tailgating parties.


I have found that Anthropology is always going to have something orange to add to my football wardrobe. I love the first dressier orange blouse for $88.00. This is something you could wear to a night game and then definitely later with skinny cords and cute flats. I love love love the orange skinny cords for $88.00 as well. These would be cute to wear to a game and then to wear on Halloween with a black top (orange it sooo versatile!). The last, more casual top, is cotton so it would be cute to wear to a day game while it is still a bit hot. It is $88.00 as well and has some great lattice detailing on it.


Happy Gameday Shopping!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment