Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kensie at Macys




I found this brand a couple of years ago and have been able to buy adorable at great prices. I have always enjoyed their Fall looks, especially their sweaters. Macys carries this line, but if you cannot find these items above or you are interested in seeing more of their line, you can go to http://www.kensie.com/


All of these items are $88.00!!!! The sweater is a great buy for anyone who likes to wear open cardigans. It will keep you warm as well as stylish with its fair aisle print. The military inspired tweed jacked is actually on sale (whoo-hoo!). The fabric is good looking in person and it has a flattering cut. I think this jacket could be a great staple to any one's closet for years to come. The maxi dress looks or so casual chic and oh so comfortable! I am all about a maxi dress and I love that lines are now making them with long sleeves for the Fall. I want to buy this dress and layer it with a tight fitting jacket and boots!



Happy Shopping!!! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment