Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New York and Company



I don't know if you have ever shopped at New York and Company, but it is a great inexpensive clothing store that always has great work wear for you career women out there. I received a coupon in the mail yesterday and decided to check out their new Fall stuff. I was pleasantly surprised with the pieces I found and how versatile they could be.

This first look is an adorable feather dress with pockets (love the pockets!!!). I love that this dress could go from day to nighttime and I think it looks great styled as is with boots and a pendant necklace.

The second look is a great looking snake print blouse. Snake print is so HUGE for the Fall. I like this blouse because it has the military pockets in the front and then also ties in the front to cinch in your waist. I would pair this top with some black pants and black wedges (think along the lines of the Target shoes I posted a while back...) for a dressier look and then skinny jeans and brown boots for a more casual look.

The third look is a great fringed hooded poncho. I love this piece because it is so versatile and great for those chilly nights that are hopefully in our future soon. :)

Just so you know...all of these looks are $50.00 (whoo-hoo!) and can be purchased online at www.nyandcompany.com or in the store located in Oak Court Mall.

Happy Shopping!!! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment