Friday, June 24, 2011

Lela Rose for Ann Taylor Loft





I get so excited when designers join forces with a store and create a couple of items that people like me can afford. I did my homework and realized that none of the stores in Memphis are getting any of the Lela Rose dresses in, but you can order them online. These two dresses would be a little over $100 with shipping each, but in my opinion, that is much cheaper than an original Lela Rose dress. I loved the first dress right off the bat because I am always drawn to patterns and thought this would be a great dress to wear to a luncheon, shower or even a day wedding. The second dress is a great buy as well and would look great with a blazer and fun earrings to wear to work and then take the blazer off for cocktails or dinner that night.


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment