Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flip-Flop Time

You can't get through Summer without a pair of flip-flops and why not buy a pair that is oh so popular with the celebrities. Not only are Havaianas stylish, but they are comfortable and pretty in-expensive for a pair of shoes that will last a long time. I had trouble fitting into the flat flip-flops because my foot was a bit too narrow, but then I discovered their new "high" slim flip-flops that are an inch of the ground. You can't beat a casual shoe that makes your legs look longer. Pictured to the left is the pair that I bought (sand grey/light golden) and have been wearing every day since. I bought mine at a store at the beach, but I have spotted them on the Havaianas web site and they are priced at $34.00.


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment