Sunday, June 26, 2011

Girl on a Budget


What more can I say? This phrase says it all: "Girl on a Budget." This would be my favorite place to shop on http://www.piperlime.com/. I can always find a cute top, great jewelry and adorable shoes. The best part about Piperlime is free shipping and free returns. Whoo-hoo!


While I was on there today, I found myself some cute things that I can wear now and into the Fall. The first picture is called the mini tribal print dress and is only $69.00. This could be cute for a date night or even a "snappy casual" party.


The second picture is a lace top that is oh so stylish right now and is priced at $74.00. I love how flattering the neckline is and then how cute the scalloped edges at the bottom are. How cute with this top look with some colored jeans and nude pumps?


The third picture is of a pendant necklace that I have been trying to find all Summer. I love how it looks like an antique locket. I would totally wear this with a maxi skirt or a maxi dress. This necklace is priced at $28.00. What a steal!



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment