Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tights! Tights!...and more Tights!






This post goes out to one of my girlfriends who had on the cutest pair of tights this past weekend. They were so adorable she had to have them and ended up paying too much for tights :) and was worried all night about snagging them. This is where I thought the recessionista fashionista needed to step in.


I found four great pairs of tights at Urban Outfitters for you all to start wearing soon. I am obsessed with theses styles and how they can really jazz up an ordinary outfit. Not to mention they are only $14.99 and or two for $20.00.




The first pair is an adorable leopard print. I think these would look cute with one of the wrap dresses from Banana Republic in my last post. It would definitely make the wrap dress more casual and fun for a night out on the town.




The second pair I thought would look pretty with a simple black or red dress for the holidays. There is so much going on in the tights, I would definitely wear something simple on top.




The third pair I am imagining with a mini skirt and some booties. They are a little more rock and roll, but a fun print to add to an ordinary outfit.




The third pair are so pretty! I would again wear these to a holiday party. I am imagining a strapless dress and these tights with a pearl necklace. I don't know why, but these seem more classic to me so I am drawn to again keep it simple, but add classy accessories.




Happy Shopping!!! :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment