Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kai





If any of you all are like me and love to put on good smelling lotion everyday and/or you are obsessed with perfumes, then you will love all of the Kai products. I found this brand at Apothetique in Germantown located across from J.Crew. If you have never been in this store, but love all beauty products, then you are missing out.


While I was in there the other day searching for Christmas gifts. I stumbled upon this line and took a whiff. I was blown away by how clean it smelled and that is stayed on me throughout the day. Kai can be bought as a lotion, oil, body mist, body butter, perfume and candles. It is definitely within the budget and I would highly recommend this brand for yourself or to buy as a Christmas gift.


Happy Shopping!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment