Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fossil









When you think of the brand "Fossil," I bet the first thing that comes to your mind is a "watch." If I recall, those watches were big in the late eighties...right? Well, little did I know that Fossil makes clothes that are really cute and mostly really affordable. Again, I have my stylish mother to thank for this find.


The blouse above is right on trend with the neck tie that is reversible! I love that because it gives you so much versatility. I also love the colors in it because it can go with many different kinds of pants or skirts.


The skirt pictured above is so adorable with the sweater and tights. I love this look because it is again very trendy, but comfortable. You can't beat an elastic waistband skirt with a comfy sweater, tights and flats.


The lace dress in the last picture would be a great buy for the holidays. I love the color and the length. This would be cute with black tights and wedge heel with some pearls. Classic!


All of the clothes above are only $78 and you can check them out and other cute clothes either at our Fossil store in Wolfchase or online at www.fossil.com


Happy Shopping!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment