Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reader Request: Scarves!!!!





I had another reader request to find a scarf that would be cute to accessorize with her wardrobe when the weather gets a bit cooler. Lucky for me, scarves are one of my favorite accessories. You can wear them all different ways and of course you can buy casual ones or dressy ones. If you check out this website, you can find out the 37 ways to tie a scarf (who knew!!!)


I have also posted three scarves that I think my reader would like. The first one is $58.00 and is from Anthropologie. I love all the great colors in this scarf. Like the first scarf, I think the second scarf from Ann Taylor would look great as a pashmina as well. This one is priced at $58.00 and if you buy it online at Ann Taylor, by tonight at midnight, it is an extra 40% off. The third scarf is priced at $59.50 and is from J.Crew. It also comes in a grey and black leopard print. I like this scarf for every day with jeans, a white tee and boots.


Happy Scarf Shopping!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment