Sunday, October 23, 2011

FUGGS!

I don't know if any of you have heard of this word, but "FUGGS" is referring to "Fake UGGS." Believe it or not, I have the mother of a little girl to thank for introducing me to this word. Her little girl was being bullied at school because she had on "FUGGS" not real UGGS. Well, this post is for that little girl and all of you out there who don't mind wearing fake anything.

I mean, I am sorry, these look just as good as the real thing and they are more than half the price. I bought these at Target for $39.99. I might have bought the last brown one at my Target, but I know they have lots of options online and they even have them in black which are really cute too.

These boots are going to look so cute with my skinny jeans and cords and poncho for a daytime look and then to bum around in my workout pants when the weather gets really cold. You can't beat a pair of comfortable, (inexpensive :))warm shoes!

Happy "FUGG" shopping! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment